ReDISCovering Conflict Virtual Certification – January 2022
January 25, 2022 @ 1:00 pm – January 26, 2022 @ 4:00 pm EST
People often struggle with conflict – especially in the workplace. Fortunately, there are training programs to teach people how to manage it. And now it’s time to breathe new life into this training staple! Just as Taking Flight with DISC completely revolutionized DISC personality style training, ReDISCovering Conflict transforms conflict training.
The ReDISCovering Conflict Certification provides facilitators with everything they need to know about instructing others on how personality styles play into conflict development and resolution.
This certification includes:
- An introduction to the new Chameleon Conflict Model and teaches trainers how to integrate the styles into the conflict resolution process.
- The foundational skills needed by trainers to reframe conflict as an opportunity to build relationships and work through issues.
- A new way to think about conflict, thus making it easy and comfortable for participants to proactively and responsively deal with conflict situations.
- Guidelines for flexing one’s own personality style to “be the chameleon” and connect with others during conflict.
- A series of exercises to engage participants and allow them to experience the power of integrating the four birds into conflict management.
In this half-day certification course, you will learn how to guide participants to view conflict through the lens of the four personality styles drawn from the founding principles of Taking Flight with DISC and Merrick Rosenberg’s books, Taking Flight! and The Chameleon.
Cancelation: There are no refunds if canceled within 10 business days prior to the certification.
Reschedule: A $100 reschedule fee will be applied for rescheduling within 10 business days prior to the certification.