Taking Flight with DISC Virtual Certification – July 2022
July 26 @ 1:00 pm – July 28 @ 4:30 pm EDT
If you’re like most facilitators, you want to immediately capture the attention of your participants… and you want to keep it! You want your programs to be dynamic, engaging, informative and so effective, they not only change the participants’ mindset but also their behavior. If so, the Taking Flight with DISC certification was designed with you in mind.
This certification will provide you with everything you need to know about leading successful DISC training programs, including:
- Learning about the history and theoretical foundation of the styles.
- Interpreting profile graphs.
- Understanding the four styles and learning how to apply them in everyday situations.
- Integrating the Eagles, Parrots, Doves, and Owls to deepen the DISC experience.
- Flexing their style to bridge to others during conflict.
- Utilizing the Taking Flight with DISC Facilitator Guide and support materials.
- Facilitating exercises to engage participants.
- Applying the styles in a variety of settings, including Coaching, conflict management, leadership development, selling, hiring, and team building.
Cancelation: There are no refunds if canceled within 10 business days prior to the certification.
Reschedule: A $100 reschedule fee will be applied for rescheduling within 10 business days prior to the certification.
- July 26, 2022 – 1-4:30 pm ET
- July 27, 2022 – 1-4:30 pm ET
- July 28, 2022 – 1-4:30 pm ET