The Chameleon Selling certification teaches trainers how to lead a one-day sales training program based on selling with the DISC styles. This certification will provide trainers with the insights and training materials to conduct an engaging session filled with interactive exercises.
Built off of the DISC principles described in Merrick Rosenberg’s books, Taking Flight! and The Chameleon, trainers will learn how to help salespeople better understand themselves, their customers and prospective customers. Trainers will gain the skills to take salespeople to the next level.
Chameleon Selling Certification
Chameleon Selling is designed to take salespeople to the next level. Participants will learn how to infuse style into everything they do from the initial phase of prospecting and qualifying leads to maintaining the relationship and creating post-sales opportunities.
Chameleon Selling empowers and enables individuals to:
- Develop greater self-awareness of one’s own selling style and its impact on sales success.
- Recognize style characteristics of potential customers.
- Identify predictable behaviors throughout each stage of the selling process based on the four styles.
- Utilize the ADAPT model to improve effectiveness with all types of customers throughout the process.
- Present to groups containing multiple personality styles.
- Work together more effectively with fellow team members to maximize sales.
- Increase sales revenue by incorporating style into their sales skills and strategies.
In this half-day certification course, you will learn how to guide participants to view conflict through the lens of the four personality styles drawn from the founding principles of Taking Flight with DISC and Merrick Rosenberg’s books, Taking Flight! and The Chameleon.
Becoming certified in Taking Flight with DISC is a prerequisite for this Certification. The lessons learned in this certification build upon the principles shared in the Taking Flight with DISC Certification.
Chameleon Selling Brochures
Click the image below to view the brochure of your choice.