People often struggle with conflict – especially in the workplace. Fortunately, there are training programs to teach people how to manage it. And now it’s time to breathe new life into this training staple! Just as Taking Flight with DISC completely revolutionized DISC personality style training, ReDISCovering Conflict transforms conflict training.
ReDISCovering Conflict Certification
This Certification provides facilitators with everything they need to know about instructing others on how personality styles play into conflict development and resolution.
This certification includes:
- An introduction to the new Chameleon Conflict Model and teaches trainers how to integrate the styles into the conflict resolution process.
- The foundational skills needed by trainers to reframe conflict as an opportunity to build relationships and work through issues.
- A new way to think about conflict, thus making it easy and comfortable for participants to proactively and responsively deal with conflict situations.
- Guidelines for flexing one’s own personality style to “be the chameleon” and connect with others during conflict.
- A series of exercises to engage participants and allow them to experience the power of integrating the four birds into conflict management.
In this certification course, you will learn how to guide participants to view conflict through the lens of the four personality styles drawn from the founding principles of Taking Flight with DISC and Merrick Rosenberg’s books: Taking Flight! and The Chameleon (both available in our store).
Becoming certified in Taking Flight with DISC is a prerequisite for this Certification. The lessons learned in this certification build upon the principles shared in the Taking Flight with DISC Certification.
ReDISCovering Conflict Brochures
Click the image below to view the brochure of your choice.