The 2020 Election: The Ultimate Personality ContestAugust 11, 2021
There is so much talk about the personalities of the 2020 presidential candidates, it’s time bring in a Personality Expert who can provide deeper insights and fresh, new perspectives on how a candidate’s personality impacts their electability.
Merrick Rosenberg has discovered a pattern that demonstrates the power of personality in presidential campaigns. This pattern is so consistent, it has held strong for 22 consecutive elections going all the way back to 1932. Using this original model, Merrick can predict how the Democratic candidate will perform against Donald Trump in November.
Merrick is the author of several books on personality, including Personality Wins, The Chameleon, and Taking Flight!. He is a keynote speaker and the CEO of Take Flight Learning, where more than 500 certified trainers around the world deliver the content created by Merrick. He has worked with more than half of the Fortune 100 companies and is a recognized thought leader on how personality drives success. He has a B.A. in Political Communications from George Washington University and an M.B.A. from Drexel University.
The candidates’ personalities will determine who becomes the next President of the United States. Merrick will provide a fresh angle on why people react positively and negatively to each candidate. He can answer the big question on everyone’s mind: “Who has the best odds of winning the 2020 presidential election, and why?”
A New Perspective on Presidential Elections
- Why is personality more important than policy in presidential elections?
- How will Donald Trump’s performance during the COVID-19 crisis impact his chance for re-election?
- How does Joe Biden’s empathy works against him during the election?
- Why is Donald Trump’s personality his greatest asset and biggest liability?
- Why does Joe Biden’s VP need to be the opposite of his personality?
- Is there a certain personality that consistently wins presidential elections and does Donald Trump or Joe Biden have it?
- What do Donald Trump’s COVID-19 briefings tell us about his emerging campaign strategy?
- Why is Joe Biden a one-man gaffe machine and does it matter?
- Has Joe Biden’s personality changed since 2016 and what’s the impact?
- Does the current state of the world give an advantage to Trump or Biden during the election process?
856.807.0200, [email protected], www.MerrickRosenberg.com
Nationwide availability for interviews – based near Philadelphia